HAMILTON, ON, July 21, 2020 /CNW/ – Tokyo Smoke, Canada’s award-winning, design focused cannabis retailer with Ontario roots, is rolling into Hamilton this week.
Located in the heart of downtown Hamilton, Store Manager Tarace Parlee and her team look forward to bringing a new, immersive guest experience which takes an education-first approach to cannabis retail.
This store marks the second Tokyo Smoke store in the Hamilton-area (joining Tokyo Smoke Rymal which opened in February 2020), as well as the fourth Tokyo Smoke store in Southwestern Ontario, including locations in Cambridge and London.
Tokyo Smoke 235 James St. N will open Wednesday, July 22 at 9:00 a.m. with a range of options available for guests to shop. Anyone interested in visiting or shopping the new space can do so by:
- Shopping within the store, with enhanced health and safety protocols in place to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
- Click and Collect pick-up, so guests can place their order from home and pick it up at the store.
The team also looks forward to introducing the community to the full range of cannabis formats — including Houseplant Grapefruit and other recently released cannabis-infused beverages, and Tokyo Smoke Luma, the brand’s premium closed loop vape system. Cannabis varietals are grouped according to Tokyo Smoke’s signature Intent System (Go, Rise, Equalize, Ease and Pause) to help guests better understand cannabis products, and how to best achieve their intended experience.
235 James St. N
Hamilton, ON L8R 2L2
Store hours: 9 am – 11 pm
Opening day highlights:
- Swag giveaways, while quantities last!
- The opportunity for media interviews (on-site or remote) with Tokyo Smoke representatives
- A walkthrough of the Tokyo Smoke shopping experience
- The opportunity to capture footage of the storefront and store interior
- A preview of the strains, formats and accessories available for purchase.
Before you make the trip, please be sure to bring a piece of valid, government-issued photo ID with you.
SOURCE Tokyo Smoke
For further information: For information, images and media requests, please contact: Samantha Spence, firstname.lastname@example.org, 437-234-8105